Friday, April 9, 2010

FDA Reviewing Triclosan, an Antibacterial Agent Found in Soap ...

FDA Reviewing Triclosan, an Antibacterial Agent Found in Soap ...


I call upon the federal government to ban the use of triclosan in consumer soaps and hand-washes, products intended for use by children, and products intended to come into contact with food. In addition, I will soon introduce ...


I call upon the federal government to ban the use of triclosan in consumer soaps and hand-washes, products intended for use by children, and products intended to come into contact with food. In addition, I will soon introduce ...


I call upon the federal government to ban the use of triclosan in consumer soaps and hand-washes, products intended for use by children, and products intended to come into contact with food. In addition, I will soon introduce ...


Following a letter sent by the chairman of the House Energy and Commerce Subcommittee on Energy and the Environment regarding information about the status of FDA&s ongoing review of triclosan in consumer products, the agency has updated ...


I call upon the federal government to ban the use of triclosan in consumer soaps and hand-washes, products intended for use by children, and products intended to come into contact with food. In addition, I will soon introduce ...

No comments:

Post a Comment